Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A day in the town


Today I went on my first photography walk around, traveling an hour into Mussoorie's hilly body. Although there were amazing sites and buildings, and markets, and people to see, one building in particular stood out for its dilapidating beauty. It was thanks to my guide, Cynthia, that I was able to photograph and enter the architectural beauty. Walking some more we stopped at a cafe for some chai and sweets. New Delhi was amazing, but for now I think my heart is being stolen by Mussoorie.
- Entry handwritten September 11, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Oh gawsh!
    You finally updated =D!
    Haha...I checked almost every other day to see if you had posted anything but with each visit nothing until now =D!

    Awesome pics and so nice to read that you're loving your experience in India =D!!
    Just by looking at the few pics you've posted makes me happy...and chaiiiiiiiiii ^_^ ♥!!
    About the sweets...I'm hoping they're not as sweet as the ones they sell around NYC O_o...if they're not then YUM!! =D

    Can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete